View FL-24 in a larger map
Facts about the 24th District of Florida:
- The 24th District is minority-majority, with a 58% Black and 28% Hispanic population.
- There are 73,211 seniors in FL-24 and 25% of our constituents collect Social Security benefits.
- 158,000 individuals receive health care coverage through Medicaid, including 94,000 children.
- 23,248 veterans live in our district.
- 38,581 federal employees and retirees call the 24th District home.
Sources: 2010 U.S. Census; House Committee on Energy and Commerce; Official of Personal Management, Federal Employment Statistics, November 2010.
Census Data (click "Geographies" and specify Florida's 24th Congressional District)
Colleges and Universities within the 24th District: